Join more than 400,000 users who develop and evolve their applications thanks to our cloud-managed solutions.
The “Cegedim Compute” platform provides fully managed computing capabilities enabling your applications and data to evolve in an optimized and agile manner. Cegedim.cloud guarantees the highest level of security: our teams take care of system maintenance and security. Our architecture and development experts support you in the deployment and management of your resources.
Database instances are also provided as a managed service: they benefit from all the advantages of the Cegedim Compute Platform in terms of performance and flexibility, and allow you to free yourself from the management of a database engine.
- Balanced cpu/ram ratio
- Ideal for testing and development, small to medium databases, low to medium traffic web servers
- High cpu/ram ratio
- Suitable for medium traffic web servers, network devices, batch processes and application servers
- High ram/cpu ratio
- Ideal for relational database servers, medium to large caches, and in-memory analytics
- high number of I/O disk and throughput
- Ideal for Big Data, SQL, NoSQL databases, data warehousing and large transactional databases
Cegedim Compute Platform offers resources that can be fully managed through ITCare services portal and its API. With IT Care, deploy your virtual machines and resize your instances according to your needs. Fefine performance indicators, monitor your applications and access support.
ITCareprovides a direct and transparent access to your entire IS thanks to the mapping of your deployed services and resources It also allows you to obtain information on subscribed micro-services such as object storage, messaging or the containerization service managed under Kubernetes Cegedim Container Services.
Very high performance
Diversity of offers
Maintenance in operational condition
In order to prevent any risk threatening your activity, cegedim.cloudis committed to providing ever greater IT security thanks to the Disaster Recovery Plan available for your hosted resources.
Cegedim.cloud’s data centers benefit from a dual-site layout with Internet connectivity and an inter DC backbone to guarantee redundant services. cegedim.cloud allows your hosted applications to evolve on a datacenter infrastructure in active/passive mode, with computing capacities (CPU, RAM) reserved and storage replicated in near real time on the backup site.
This infrastructure enables cegedim.cloud to guarantee a very quick return to service of your applications in the event of a disaster occuring on the primary site.
- Availability: 99,99%
- RTO up to 4h / RPO up to 2h
- Telecom operators highconnectivity
- Datacenter Tier 3+
Certified DRP Infrastructure
- HDScertified environment
- ISO 27001 Certification
- ISO 20000 Certification
- ISO 27017 compliance
- ISO 27018 compliance
- Teams on site 24/7
- Datacenteraccess control
- Resources reservationon the backup site
- Data replicationbetween sites
Kubernetes or K8S is an open source container orchestrator for automating the deployment, scaling and management of containerized applications:
- Reduction of applications time to market: Kubernetes allows agile deployment of applications and fast development cycles to meet the requirements of accelerated digitalization
- Security: clusters are fully redundant
- Integrated load balancers
- Kubernetes is based on the Cegedim Compute platform, which provides fully managed computing capabilities that allow your applications and data to evolve in an optimized manner
- Compatible with any type of cloud: private, public and hybrid
The Kubernetes offer by cegedim.cloud
cegedim . cloud helps you set up your containerizedapplication architecture. We optimize your cloud environment to facilitate access to containerization while guaranteeing the security of data
- Focus on your core business, simply define the cluster name, the number of nodes and their configuration
- Cegedim.cloud ensures the deployment of the cluster and its maintenance in operational condition: latest generation clusters, monitoring, updating nodes, incident resolution, etc.
- Our teams of developers ensure high-availability clusters provisioning, backup and disaster recovery, support, advanced alerts and monitoring of your applications
137 rue d’Aguesseau
- E-mail: email@example.com
- tel. : +33 (0)1 49 09 22 22
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
TERMS AND CONDITIONS