Join more than 400,000 users who develop and evolve their applications thanks to our cloud-managed solutions.
A certified hosting provider guaranteeing security and confidentiality of your critical data
Architects, engineers and technicians to advise and support you to meet your needs
Deploy and manage your resources directly from our IT Care portal
The Storage service provides permanent block storage volumes to your instances. It is suitable for hosted applications and data running in your Compute Platform instances and databases.
Manage your Storage resources through IT Care or via standard requests. Cegedim.cloud maintains the Storage infrastructure in operational condition, monitoring its availability, capacity and performance.
Replicated and distributed within our infrastructure, the data volumes are resilient to hardware failures that may occur on the disks, ensuring very high availability.
The Storage are high performance SSD volumes with less than millisecond latency. They are capable of delivering thousands of IOPS per instance. Other types of storage are also available for specific needs.
Your data is secured, encrypted on the disks containing it, making it impossible for anyone to read it. We also apply procedures for disc disposal and destruction of discs in the event of equipment removal.
Cegedim Object Storage
Secured cloud storage solution
Object storage is a secure cloud storage solution capable of managing very large volumes of data at reasonable cost.
Object storage provides long-term storage for your applications’ documents via a web service. Freeing you from worries over managing capacity, security and availability.
- Backup and restoration
- Data archiving
- Big data
- Storage of numerous or large files (PDFs, images, sound and video recordings, etc.).
Features of the solution
- Unlimited and scalable storage space: Object Storage is capable of adapting to any variation in data volume, you only pay for the volume used
- Very high multi-datacenter availability
- Durability of stored data
- Data security via encryption
- Sovereign hosting: guarantee of hosting in France certified to host health data
Choose your storage properties:
- Replcation profile
- File life cycle
- Versioning policy
- Data access authorizations
Cegedim Cloud Backup
Externalized HDS data backup
Do you need to outsource your backups in order to prevent any data loss (failure, virus, theft, fire, etc.)?
To secure your patients’ files? You have a need for backup in Windows, Linux or Mac environments?
Cegedim Cloud Backup is an online backup solution that enables you to back up all your data in HDS datacenters.
Cegedim Cloud Backup meets the most demanding needs in terms of reliability, security and performance.
|Restore any file as is, on a given date, up to 90 days.|
|Flexibility and scalability, the model adapts to your needs.|
|Schedule your backups whenever you want and receive notifications about your backups status.|
|Quick and simple deployment, the solution is managed by cegedim.cloud, and you benefit from technical and user support.|
HDS and sovereign data hosting
Double encryption of data (SSL protocol) during transfer and storage to ensure confidentiality
Automatic multi-copy duplication with clustered storage
Double authentication during restoration
Daily transfer rate of less than 1% of the total volume thanks to incremental-block technology that allows only modified files to be processed and transferred
Source volume billing
Parameterization per workstation/server of the data to be saved
Source-side deduplication technology
Automatic backups scheduling at defined frequency and times
Email alerts of backup status
Graphical interfaces allowing autonomous files restoration
To protect your data, Cegedim.cloud deploys solutions that copy data from your instances periodically. Data can then be restored in the event of file loss or the desire to reposition an instance in a previous state. Backup plans are set up by default and can be modified to fit your needs.
- Data encryption
- Restoration tests
- Backup incident management
- Backup replication: backups of production instances and databases are by default replicated to a remote datacenter to ensure that data is available in the event of a disaster in a datacenter.
Backup data is kept by default 15 days.
From 2 hours to 24 hours depending on the type of resources (database, operating system, etc.).
Cegedim.cloud ensures the deployment of backup platforms and their maintenance in operational condition:
- Design of platforms and evolution management according to customer needs and technical evolutions
- Platform access rights management
- Backup plans management
- Capacity management
- Supervision, etc.
GlusterFS is a file system that aggregates different storage nodes to provide a highly available NAS environment for virtual machines. This networked storage volume service enables the pooling of storage space for different architectures, with virtual machines being able to access this volume to write/read data to/from it.
The service is provided as a PaaS managed by the cegedim.cloud teams: deployment of instances, maintenance in operational condition, flexibility, security, and monitoring are all handled by our experts
- Cluster deployment ensuring high availability
- Redundant and resilient clustering: storage is replicated between data centers in the same region and backed up
- Available on EB and ET regions and in all availability zones
- Ability to create up to 15 storage volumes per Gluster (each volume has its own capacity management)
The management of the GlusterFS PaaS is done autonomously in ITCARE: provisioning and choice of volumes, resizing, deleting the cluster.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. : +33 (0)1 49 09 22 22
- E-mail: email@example.com
TERMS AND CONDITIONS